CHOPPING IT UP
Waiting to hear what the President has to say about the systemic failure of the intelligence community. It seriously impressed me to hear that he may be addressing the so called territorial infighting among the United States intelligence community. I mentioned this in my last blog. Having worked with these agencies I can say not only is it completely counterproductive this type of behavior can be deadly for the American people. Would an agency allow a potential terrorist slip through to embarrass a rival agency or person of high standing? I sincerely hope the President will expose this. I believe without a doubt that they would. Any agency that believe the information they gather belongs to them exclusively they believe gives them power, they will do anything to keep the perceived power because this translate into Billions of American tax dollars that will be appropriated to their agency. That is the way business is conducted. We the American tax payer gets hosed paying for information that belongs to us. Just think the information gathered is a product of the agency performing a service funded by the American tax payer. I sincerely hopes Obama exposes this and put a stop to it. Get rid of this old and out maneuvered intelligence model and input people with practical application techniques in key positions streamline the bureaucracy to deal effectively with today’s threat.
Times have changed our enemies are very fluid able to adapt to situations that change. America must have interactive agencies that interacts cohesively to protect America moving forward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment